My top 5 activities as a single parent are
- Helping my children grasp the importance of self sufficiency.
- Encouraging them to build upon relationships with others.
- Helping them learn new things.
- Encouraging them to explore their ideas.
- Watching them grow into responsible adults.
Because being a parent is the most important job in the world. Everyone started as a child and the happiest adults have learned life lessons and responsibility from skills learned from their parents.
For me any activities I can share with my children are fun times.