Judging a book by its cover inhibits you not the book.
This is a topic that I had to delve into for personal reasons. It is a sensitive subject.
I would like to discuss female sexuality in today’s society.
- Why do so many young single mothers have children and protest that they love women as intimate partners? Are they fatherless? Do they hate their absent fathers?
- Why do these same women protest against dating women who date men and then do the same thing?
- Why would a woman choose to become a man? Being a woman has so many advantages. What are the advantages to becoming a man?
- Why is it that no matter how much support you give to members of this community they continue to accuse you of being biased towards them? Is it because they are unsure of their own choice?
- Why are so many older women with children turning to women for intimacy? Did they become tired of raising children in fatherless households or are there just not enough opportunities to find love with a man?
- Why is it necessary to be identified through your sexuality preferences? Could it be to guarantee disclosure of sexual orientation?
I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic. You have my complete support and respect as your privacy is important to me. If you’d like to start an open dialogue please feel free to respond in the comments otherwise send a private message through this blog in the home tab.
Stay Safe young and old, always use protection.